Your comfort and safety are our first concern. We are implementing measures to welcome you back to our house as soon as possible.
The measures adopted are part of the practices already present in our house in terms of health and safety, and will be discreetly implemented to protect the serenity of your stays. Thus, protocols, perfectly respectful of the measures decreed by the French government have been integrated into our procedures to guarantee the well-being of all, and offer those who wish it, limited points of contact.
In order to allow you a peaceful stay, we have also implemented innovative catering solutions within our house.
Reduce physical and direct contact
- Breakfast in the room and no longer in the dining room
- Proposal for in-room dinners
- Respect of safety distances
Equip home and customers
- Installation of a hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance of the house
- Disinfectant hand masks and gels are available to customers in their rooms and in packed lunches;
- Mandatory use of masks when we welcome you;
- Unfortunately we also had to remove cushions, throws and decorative items;
Disinfect and protect places and surfaces
- Systematic disinfection of door handles, stair railing and all contact points in common areas;
- When a room is vacated, it is disinfected according to standard EN 14476 and we perform steam cleaning in the bathroom.
- All products are subject to health control upon entry into the house and are disinfected;
- All food and drinks are served covered;
Pets are not allowed.